Friday 19 July 2013

Cade Turner Podcasts - My Technique and Inspiration


I am someone who likes to hire the audio guide when I attend exhibitions. I find the insights into the artist or subject help set the scene and allow me to gain a deeper understanding and appreciation of what I'm viewing. With this in mind, I have decided to record 2 audio tracks for my upcoming exhibition, Symphony of Light. The first track explores the concept behind Symphony of Light and my interpretation of each artwork, the second track explores my unconventional photographic techniques.

If you would like to listen to these files now or download them ready to listen to at my exhibition or at a later date, simply click on the below or go to my sound cloud profile https://soundcloud.com/cade-turner


No comments:

Post a Comment